LEESER Architecture is seeking a Project Architect with Construction Administration experience for full time employment. Candidate should have 8-10 years professional experience and will be able to demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
- Ability to lead a design and production team in all phases of medium to large scale projects
- Ability to lead a design and production team in the development and presentation of competitions and proposals
- Experience in design and detailing projects through construction documentation level including assembling a drawing package
- Leading coordination of multiple consultant teams to meet project deadlines
- Strong written, spoken and graphic communication skills
Candidate must have a Masters Degree in Architecture. Licensure and LEED accreditation is strongly preferred.
We offer our employees a creative working environment with room for professional growth. We are looking for individuals with highly innovative approaches to work on cutting edge design projects.
Proficiency in the following is required:
- Adobe Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Rhino and Maya
- Revit is an asset
Salary to commensurate with experience level.
For consideration, please email your resume and work samples as PDF attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls will be accepted.
All applicants must clearly state the following at the beginning of their email. Applicants without this will not be considered:
- Position applying for
- Years of industry experience
- Names of up to 3 of your last employers along with duration at each
- Degree(s) and School(s) attended
LEESER Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates must be a U.S. citizen, hold a green card or have work authorization.